Kaduna State was created on 27th May, 1067 with the state capital in Kaduna in north-western Nigeria, on the Kaduna River, is a trade centre and a major transportation hub for the surrounding agricultural area with it rail and road junction. The population of Kaduna was at 760,084 as of the 2006 Nigerian census. Rapid urbanization over the past decade has created an increasingly large population, now estimated to be around 1.3 million.
The current State governor is Mallam Nasir Ahmaad el-Rufai and it consists of twenty-three (23) Local Government Areas and is politically classified as belonging to the now ‘North-West’ zone of the current six (6) Geo – political zones of Nigeria. It is populated by about 59 – 63 different ethnic groups if not more.
Available records show that Christian mission activities in the area began formally from the 1900s with the establishment of Sudan Interior Mission (S.I.M) in the Ham town of KarKwain (Kowi) hence today these people groups are predominantly Christians.
Nickname(s): Centre of Learning, Kaduna is one of the education centres in Nigeria, with many colleges and the most recognized university in Nigeria.
FCS ACTIVITIES CARRIED OUT:
- Three days conference held in Jere with 424 participants in attendance
- Training of caretaker committee in Kaduna Central Zone.
- Short school visitation training workshop at Kaduna State University (KASU) with 10 students in attendance.
- Rallies (a day conference) held in eight (8) different centre reaching 2200 students
- School leavers workshop held in two different centres reaching 95 students.
ZONAL CONTACT DETAILS:
|S/N||NAME||POST HELD||PHONE NO.|
|SABON TASHA ZONE|
|1||Ann B. Bonat (Mrs.)||Chairpersonemail@example.com|
|1||Mr Ezekiel Moses||Chairman||07051274177|
|KADUNA SOUTH ZONE|
|1||Isaiah Markus Zayat||Chairman||07033733411||Isaiahmarkus10@yahoo.com|
|2||John Joshua||Vice Chairman||07064475590||Shalomj2@yahoo.com|
|KADUNA CENTRAL ZONE|
|1||Leo Joshua Leo||Chairman||07068938111|
|KADUNA NORTH ZONE|
|2||Danjuma Musa Nok||Secretaryfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|1||Mr Benjamin Zaka||Chairman||07037629595|
FCS KATSINA STATE
- MY PERSONAL INFORMATION
- Name: Ezekiel Joniel S.
- Educational Background: I hold a first degree in Electrical and Electronics Engineering (Bachelor of Engineering) from Federal University of Technology (Presently call Modibbo Adama University), Yola. And also, holds a professional experience in Aeronautic Engineering at Aviation Zaria, Nigeria. I also hold a Diploma in computer appreciation.
- Family: I am married to one female wife; my beloved Mrs. Natalie Ezekiel without children yet.
- Past employment: a class teacher LCCN Cathedral Academy, Gombi of Adamawa state.
- Previous roles in FCS:
- President FCS FUTY (2012)
- Assistant Training Secretary (ATS) Gombi, of Adamawa state (2013)
- Acting Training Secretary (Ag TS) Adamawa state
- Currently Position: I am the Training Secretary of Katsina state, residing in Katsina Town.
- GSM: 080347217; 09053910308
- Email: email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org
- Origin: I am from Adamwa state, Gombi Local Government Area. I am Hona by Tribe from the family of eight.
- My Pictures:
- BRIEF DESCRIPTION OF KATSINA STATE
- FCS State Office Address: c/o St John’s Anglican Cathedral, n0 10 Kabir Usman Road, O. Box 1241,Katsina, Phone: 0803-472-1708,08085676381, 08036448018, E-mail: email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org; www.fcs.org.ng
- Population: About 3million
- Location: Katsina state is located at the far north-western part of Nigeria. It borders with Niger Republic with about 200km away from the state capital to the border. I.e. Katsina town.
- Race: Black
- Ethnicity: Hausa
- Language: Hausa/Fulani
- Religion: predominantly Islam (about 70%)
- State Executive:
- State Chairman: Mr. Hassan Wutarama (08036448018)
- State Secretary: Pst. Bamaiyi Philemon (07063204006)
- State treasurer: Mrs. Ruth Dambuama (08067188225)
- Zonal contacts:
- Katsina zone: Bro Chinedu Mba (08038847686)- Secretary
- Funtua zone: Benjamin Chukwukansi (08036964646; 09099637977)- Chairman
- Malumfashi zone: Bro. Moses Idaswoh (07064954078)- Chairman
- Kafur Zone: Musa Dauda (08130599475)- Chairman
- Tsiga Zone: Panshak P. Benda (08063437809)- Chairman
3.0 PICRURE GALARIES:
Gallery of Students During Rally in Kafur Zone Katsina state
4.0. COCISE REPORT OF KATSINA STATE FROM JANUARY, 2016 TILL DATE:
- STATISTICS of people reached within the period
5.0. ACTIVITIES CARRIED OUT DURING THIS PERIOD INLUDES:
- Evangelistic visits to 51 secondary schools four Post-Secondary schools and 5 associate branches were carried out.
- 4 Committee training courses (CTCs) were carried out in four zones reaching 40 schools and four leadership trainings carried out in 2 POSEC branches reaching about 120 students.
- Establishment of two more Zones namely: Kafur and Tsiga zones respectively
- Advocacy visits to church pastors and leaders
- Conducted state conferences reaching 1020 students
- Five Zonal conferences called “Rally” held in three zones
5.1.0 Summary of Decisions during the Activities Carried Out s
|Total decisions to join AFCS||129|
6.0. STAFF NEWS: the Lord has kept us in good health condition within. My wedding held successfully on the 10th December, 2016, Jimeta Yola